Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sunday Evening with Honeyman

It's been a busy few days so I thought it time to check in before too much happens.


I had another date Sunday night, not successful at all. The guy kept calling me 'Honey', even after I asked him to stop twice. We were at a local footy club, so I was dressed down and I still think I was the smartest dressed there (I knew I should have worn trackies). We agreed to met at 6, after he'd played his footy match, showered and had a drink to relax. So he came over and introduced himself, giving me a kiss on the cheek (he smelt amazing!), mentioned he was in the middle of a game of darts and would be with me shortly. Fair enough I thought, having Brothers I know not to interrupt a game. I should have got up and left after 10minutes waiting but this guy was towards the top of my list, so I stayed and it's almost 7 by the time he finally comes over and sits with me, using the 'I was on a winning streak' excuse. The amazing scent he adorned before had now been replaced my beer breath, I knew this was not going to be good but will make allowances, he did lose his footy match. So we get to chatting, ignoring Honeyman's beer breath as much as I can, and he mentions how everyone he's met from online has been too materialistic and fake. Not being either of those things myself, my attention is peaked. So I quiz him a bit about other women he's chatted to and met, they all sound the same. So it's getting close to 9 and I tell him I should head off, he offers to walk me out. It's a bit drizzly so he wraps his jacket around me, reaching my car he pulls me in for a kiss and I allow it (soft lips but that breath!) but quickly I pull away from him, mentioning it was nice to meet him and I'll text him sometime.
A few hours later, Honeyman sends me a text telling me he's lonely in bed and wants me to join him at his place. I'm sure he'll make some woman very happy one day, just not this one.

What I've learnt... If you want to gather honey, don't kick over the beehive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment :)